Here at Eberhard we live by four core values: PRIDE, INTEGRITY, PASSION, and ACCOUNTABILITY
We are a Federal Contractor and proud to be an equal opportunity employer including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Click the following links to view:
The EEO "The Law" Poster.
The EEO Supplement Poster.
The Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact Human Resources at 440-268-2060.
Federal Law Requirement for E-verify:
Eberhard Manufacturing Company currently has the following open positions:
Plant Openings: 7
Office Openings: 8
Please send applications / resumes to email@example.com
EBERHARD MFG. CO.
ATTN: HR DEPT.
21944 DRAKE RD.
STRONGSVILLE, OHIO 44149
We are a federal contractor. / Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Plan/ Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled /Drug-Free Workplace / E-Verify
NOTE: Please provide an application form with your resume and send a separate application for each position you apply for and include the Job Requisition Number.
Shipping Supervisor (#10S-2018)
The shipping supervisor position coordinates activities of workers responsible for picking product and preparing it for same day shipping both nationally and internationally.
- Assist shipping department by identifying work procedures; prepare work schedules and expedite workflow to insure all documents and truck pickups are completed on time.
- Completes all responsibilities and tasks of the Shipping Coordinator when not present.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Ensure correct shipment of international orders and documentation given to accounting in a timely manner.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Follow up on all root cause shipping errors and implement corrective action.
- Monitor pickers’ and packers’ productivity.
- Assist employees with work process problems.
- Manages shipping/delivery report to maximize on time delivery performance.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Follow up and coordinate with Sales and Production to insure expedited and changed orders are shipped on time.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA).
- 5 or more years of experience supervising a staff of 5 or more employees.
- Excellent computer skills, UPS online, Bar coding, Label Making
- ISO – 9001-2015
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Detail Orientation/Attention to Detail.
- Performance Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Business Acumen.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Presentation Skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Industrial Designer (#9S-2018)
Eberhard Manufacturing is seeking a creative person to work on new product concepts through production for the OEM customer base.
- Must be able to take a project from start to finish – including design, project management, documentation, testing, and pilot production. Documentation skills must be strong.
- Work individually and as part of a team on development assignments.
- New product design: Use defined objectives to create new product. This will include concepts, renderings, FDM models and use of 3D Inventor / 2D AutoCAD drawings. Additional duties include cost estimating analysis and tracking project releases through the first production run.
- Product enhancements: Create concepts and product styling to improve the aesthetics, ergonomics and function of current products.
- Test performance standards: Establish acceptable testing standards for product variations
- Support Sales Development and occasionally attend trade shows and travel to visit customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Must have 5-10 years in Product Development / Product Design and be familiar with stampings, die-casting, plastic molding, and assembly techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk products (3D Inventor / 2D AutoCAD).
- Working knowledge and ability in using computer generated rendering software.
(Software package open at this time)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Capability of conducting professional and organized design sessions with customers.
- Power Point presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design is required.
Quality Engineer (#8S-2018)
- Assist in the execution of department and company goals and objectives.
- Deal with Customers, Sales and Engineering on APQP activities:
- Work with various departments to co-ordinate and prepare sample submission packages, update and maintain the FMEA’s, Process Flow diagrams and Process Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Serve as the QA representative on product development teams
- Review GD&T, SC’s, KPC’s, and gauging methodology with customers
- Travel may be required and it may be on short notice
- Mentor, Support and Train Technicians & Inspectors in Quality Tools (Lean, 5S, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Ensure appropriate test and inspection methods are used throughout the organization
- Develop and communicate effective test methods, test plans and test reports which provide traceability to quality plans for new product development and continuing engineering activities
- Deal with suppliers & customers regarding quality concerns by providing investigative support and facilitating corrective action to prevent reoccurrence
- Work with Manufacturing to solve in-house quality concerns, review of nonconforming product, recommend disposition & gauging / fixturing
- Participate in the development of world-class quality standards and guidelines leading the company to a nationally recognized level of excellence
- Develop a level of leadership capability recognized within the organization
- Support training programs pertaining to quality systems, quality practices and technical standards developments
- Work with Suppliers on Quality Development
- Any other duties as assigned by the QA Manager
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Posses a strong knowledge of
- S.P.C. techniques
- Sample submission procedures
- TS 16949 requirements
- Gauging methodology and metrology analysis
- Possess a sound knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) per AIAG procedures, including but not limited to:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA) Design and Process Control Plans
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Possess a strong knowledge of the personal computer and relevant software packages
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and strong interpersonal skills with the capability of conducting professional and organized presentations
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: (including educational requirements)
- Knowledge of CMM’s, operation and programming
- Knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Knowledge of Lean Tools and Techniques
- Degree in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quality Assurance or equivalent experience
- Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- AIAG Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Process improvement
- Supplier development
- Six Sigma Green Belt - Black Belt preferred
- Lean or Continuous Improvement experience
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) [preferred]
- Experience in Product, Design, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience in ISO 9001: 2015 standards
- Experience in TS16949 Standard (preferred)
- Automotive or Class 8 truck experience (preferred)
Production Control Supervisor (#7S-2018)
This role is focused on managing schedules and coordinates the efficient supply of components to satisfy customer demand for a high-mix, high-volume catalogue of products. Analyzes and revises production plans and provides supervision to a team of production control members aimed at ensuring customer satisfaction. Analyzes and reports on actual customer demand, trends and forecasts, and adjusts capacity plans accordingly.
- Work with customer service to determine weekly inbound forecast and develop consumption models to improve accuracy.
- Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a production plan with a time-phased build schedule.
- Schedule demand based on the product mix and provide accurate commitment dates to customer service team across multiple product lines.
- Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the business plan, the shipment plan, the inventory plan, and the production plan.
- Identify current planned level of demand and create tactical production plans to meet the identified customer demand. Calculate production lead times.
- Manage load leveling and bottleneck scheduling and utilize theory of constraints (TOC) for more accurate scheduling.
- Analyze production floor status through input/output control reporting.
- Coordinate information with other functional staff, including customer service, engineering, accounting, and human resources.
- Establish reporting to determine labor and productivity performance statistics.
- Determine available capacity before planned orders are released.
- Engage in capacity management during sales and operations planning, master scheduling, materials requirements planning, and production activity control.
- Accredited 4-year college degree in related fields (business, production scheduling, etc.).
- 3-7 years’ experience in scheduling position with extensive demonstrated success of implementing & operationalizing master schedules.
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data.
- Be capable of utilizing spreadsheet and ERP-type software in managing the planning process.
- Solid, proven organizational, project management and leadership skills
- Change Agent – skill with enabling change, strong influencing abilities particularly with client groups and frontline teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PP, Word, Access)
- Team player able to work well across business operations and develop strong business teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with limited direction. Clearly has growth potential beyond the role
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or APICS Certified Supply chain Professional (CSCP) a plus.
- Lean or Green Belt Six Sigma certification a plus.
(3) Regional Sales Managers (#6S-2018)
Eberhard is looking for a highly motivated and goal oriented Regional Sales Manager who has a proven track record of technical problem solving skills. A general understanding of mechanical engineering is considered a plus. As a member of our sales team, the person who fills this position will work individually and collaboratively with other regional sales managers, engineers, customer service and other staff to ensure information is shared in a timely manner and to ensure team alignment around specific and strategic customer plans and objectives. The ideal candidate will take ownership of the relationship with key decision makers for assigned accounts to ensure Eberhard is viewed as a value-added partner who meets their present and future needs.
- Responsible for: key customer development and multi-state territory management to identify opportunities for our Industrial Hardware Business Unit, generate revenue, achieve account and business objectives, implement sales plans, drive customer satisfaction and improve sales opportunities.
- Must also have a proven track record of attaining challenging sales goals, successfully managing accounts and client relationships.
- This position is based in Northeast Ohio (Strongsville) and will require approximately 50% travel into a regional territory, calling on OEM Customers & Distributors in the transportation & industrial market segments.
Inside Sales Representative (#5S-2018)
Eberhard is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a short to long term sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be comfortable making numerous phone calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Proven inside sales experience with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to research accounts, identify key players and develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and/or emails while maintaining and expanding current database prospects
- A strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with data bases or similar CRM
- Ability to review problems objectively and assist in solutions and implementation of procedures to resolve issues
- Ability to close sales and achieve or over-achieve quarterly quotas
- Willingness to travel as required, such as to trade shows and key accounts
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree with previous sales experience
Screw Machine Operator - Davenport / Brown & Sharp (#17-2018 & #21-2018)
Strong experience in setup, operation and troubleshooting of Davenport and Brown & Sharp Screw Machine.
Potential employee must be able to set up jobs on his/her own and run production on all Multi Spindle Davenports and Single Spindle Brown & Sharps. Ideal candidate must know how to read blue prints and use measuring instruments to measure parts.
5-day workweek with the potential to earn up to $31.30+ per hr. Shift Differential Pay.
(4) Experienced Single Hit Presses/Piece Work/Automatics (#8-2018 & #11-2018 & #15-2018)
A leading industrial hardware manufacturer is seeking an Experienced Press Operator.
Progressive Die Set-Up and Operation
60 Ton – 400 Ton Coil Fed
Must be able to set safety device such as Light Curtains and Pull Backs.
Must be familiar with PLS Controls and Servo Feeds.
Position requires a complete background in press working including:
Single and continuous strokes, emergency stops, die
Protection, PLS, Ram adjustments, Die clamping,
Pilot releases, Cradle functions, Selection of materials
and safety procedures.
Experienced CNC Programmer / Operator (#20-2018)
Applicant must have good working
knowledge of CNC controlled machines (IE. Mills and Lathes with live tooling),
with a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience.
Must have the ability to program manually using G&M codes without software
and have a good working knowledge of Contour Cam,
Bob Cad or similar Smart Cam offline programming.
Candidate must be able to edit programs at machine.
REQUIREMENTS include set up/operation of CNC milling machine and lathe with y-axes, using
Fanuc Controls, CNC Lathe using Fanuc Controls. Must be able to calibrate speeds and feeds
Full time 1st shift position
Fill Application Form
Fill Application Form , Click here .