Here at Eberhard we live by four core values: PRIDE, INTEGRITY, PASSION, and ACCOUNTABILITY
We are a Federal Contractor and proud to be an equal opportunity employer including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Click the following links to view:
The EEO "The Law" Poster.
The EEO Supplement Poster.
The Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact Human Resources at 440-268-2060.
Federal Law Requirement for E-verify:
Eberhard Manufacturing Company currently has the following open positions:
Plant Openings: 8
Office Openings: 3
Please send applications / resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
EBERHARD MFG. CO.
ATTN: HR DEPT.
21944 DRAKE RD.
STRONGSVILLE, OHIO 44149
We are a federal contractor. / Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Plan/ Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled /Drug-Free Workplace / E-Verify
NOTE: Please provide an application form with your resume and send a separate application for each position you apply for and include the Job Requisition Number.
PRESS TRAINEE (#3-2018)
Single Hit & Automatic Presses / Piece Work
A leading industrial hardware manufacturer is seeking a Press Operator – Trainee.
Some knowledge of Progressive Die Set-Up and Operation Preferred
60 Ton – 400 Ton Coil Fed
Hourly base rate $17.23 + incentive & .60 for 2nd Shift
CNC PROGRAMMER/ OPERATOR -Experienced (#17-2017)
Applicant must have good working
knowledge of CNC controlled machines (IE. Mills and Lathes with live tooling),
with a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience.
Must have the ability to program manually using G&M codes without software and have a good working knowledge of Contour Cam,
Bob Cad or similar Smart Cam offline programming.
Candidate must be able to edit programs at machine.
REQUIREMENTS include set up/operation of CNC milling machine and lathe with y-axes, using Fanuc Controls, CNC Lathe using Fanuc Controls. Must be able to calibrate speeds and feeds
Customer Service Representative (#2S-2018)
Eberhard Manufacturing is an established Vehicular and Industrial Hardware Manufacturer who is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative that is aggressive, enthusiastic, and hands-on. Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills and high attention to detail. Requires experience in customer service, preferably related to industrial / technical products in a manufacturing environment.
Must have a minimum of 4 years of related experience in manufacturing or industrial customer service, order entry and sales, or a bachelor’s degree in a related field, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Primary point of contact for all customer service and support functions.
- Create and maintain the highest standard of service and professionalism in conjunction with providing input and support to achieve company goals.
- Able to understand an industrial/technical product line and provide solutions to customers.
- Responsible for incoming communication (phone calls, emails, etc.) from customers, prospective customers, sales reps regarding orders, quotes, pricing, problem solving, etc.
- Enter all required information into the computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database, ensuring accuracy and timelines.
Job Requirements / Basic Qualifications
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization providing courteous, timely and accurate information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize situations requiring urgent attention is critical. Strong time management and organization skills are required.
- Demonstrated competencies in computer software -- MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) and Visual). Previous Visual experience a plus.
QUALITY and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER (#7S-2017)
For over 150 years Eberhard Manufacturing Company has manufactured and designed access systems for the industrial, vehicular and specialty market segments. We produce hardware and access systems (both mechanical and electro-mechanical) using a variety of manufacturing processes such as press stamping, machining, assembling, and welding. We specialize in working with our customers on developing solutions for their specific applications. Eberhard recognizes the importance of continuous improvement and therefore; we are looking for a highly motivated and goal oriented candidate to fill our Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager position.
The person who fills this roll will be responsible for the following three categories of activities:
- Lead the Quality Team to both maintain and improve the ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System (QMS) for a diverse manufacturing and assembly operation. Must also ensure compliance to all customer specific quality requirements. Activities include, but are not limited to, formulating implementing and maintaining the QMS as well as the supervision of production inspectors.
- Implement Continuous Improvement (CI) lean principles to improve operating performance and reduce waste in alignment with the strategic goals of Eberhard Manufacturing. Lead, support and coordinate cross functional process improvement teams and projects to drive operational excellence.
- Champion a culture of Ultimate Customer Satisfaction. Ensure that the daily work flow and operational efficiency of the Quality Department is optimized. Also, ensure that the establishing of standards, compliance, scheduling, staffing, and auditing activities are designed to meet the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Ensure quality system and documents are in compliance with all government and industry standards/codes.
- Manage and coordinate quality team to ensure daily goals are met.
- Interface with Operations, Engineering, Purchasing, Customer Service, suppliers and customers in resolution of quality related problems and issues.
- Participate in new product planning to ensure quality issues are managed early in the product cycle and assist in the release of new products as required in the quality planning process.
- Lead advanced/complex problem-solving initiatives utilizing statistical techniques (when appropriate) to determine true root cause, develop and validated corrective actions, and communicate lessons learned across the entire company.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate significant improvements and improved working relationships.
- Participate in and coordinate CI initiatives, Lean Manufacturing, Problem-Solving, Kaizen events and other improvement activities.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and presentations in order to deliver highly effective problem solving training that promotes CI tools and mindsets throughout the organization.
- Coordinate relevant training and work with the other staff to drive measurable improvements of processes, systems, and information.
- Develop long-term plans for continual growth in products, processes, procedures, etc.
- Must be able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
- Desire to continue learning new skills and techniques thru in house training, outside training / course work, seminars, and trade shows.
- Proactively involve all employees of the organization to gain their input and support. Generate employee enthusiasm and participation in CI initiative.
- Report quantifiable goals, objectives, schedules, and financial results of Lean initiatives to the Management team.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experienced in implementing ISO 9001:2015 quality systems, process audits, and process improvement
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and team skills; able to document procedures, express processes in writing and process mapping
- Proven project management and leadership skills with the ability to develop strong support for change with all levels of the Company
- Knowledgeable in training techniques
- Understand statistical tools and how/when to apply appropriately, including statistical software
- Geometric Dimension Tolerance
- Strong working knowledge in Lean Process and Tools
- Problem Solving tools such as 8D, 5 Why, Cause and Effect, ect
Education - Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Quality, Engineering, Operations or related field.
Experience - Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality, Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
Six-Sigma Black Belt Certificate - preferred
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Automotive production background
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Process and Tools
- Knowledge of metal stamping, welding and assembly
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer a plus
INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER / PRODUCT DESIGNER ENGINEER (#3S-2018)
A well-established industrial hardware manufacturer located in a suburb southwest of Cleveland, OH is seeking a creative person to work on new product concepts through production for the OEM customer base.
- Must be able to take a project from start to finish – including design, project management, documentation, testing, and pilot production. Documentation skills must be strong.
- Work individually and as part of a team on development assignments.
- New product design: Use defined objectives to create new product. This will include concepts, renderings, FDM models and use of 3D Inventor / 2D AutoCAD drawings. Additional duties include cost estimating analysis and tracking project releases through the first production run.
- Product enhancements: Create concepts and product styling to improve the aesthetics, ergonomics and function of current products.
- Test performance standards: Establish acceptable testing standards for product variations
- Support Sales Development and occasionally attend trade shows and travel to visit customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Must have 5-10 years in Product Development / Product Design and be familiar with stampings, die-casting, plastic molding, and assembly techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk products (3D Inventor / 2D AutoCAD).
- Working knowledge and ability in using computer generated rendering software.
- (Software package open at this time)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Capability of conducting professional and organized design sessions with customers.
- Power Point presentations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design is required.
EXPERIENCED ASSEMBLER - SECOND SHIFT - #5-2018
Must have experience with assembly of small metal parts
Must be able to read blue prints & do own set ups.
This is a piece work assembly job!
Orbital Riveter, Semi-Tubular Riveter Experience and
Pre-Inspection Skills are a PLUS
Base rate $17.23 + incentive & .60 for 2nd shift
SHORT RUN – ASSEMBLER #10-2018
Assemble, rework & repair component parts in our Short Run Department.
The candidate must have proven knowledge with the following areas:
Material Handling duties, use of hand / measuring tools & Blue PrintReading.
Willingness to learn additional responsibilities
Working knowledge of Press Operations, Powder Coating, and basic computer skills (is a plus).
Hourly base rate $17.74 plus occasional incentive pay
EXPERIENCED MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN #7-2018
Industrial hardware manufacturer requires self-motivated, independent worker with
minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical & mechanical maintenance.
Responsible for repairs to manufacturing equipment & facilities.
Strong diagnostic electrical skills up to 480 volts 3 phase &
PLC troubleshooting required.
PLC programming a plus.
Minimum 2 years of Trade School.
(3) EXPERIENCED Single Hit Presses/Piece Work/Automatics #8-2018
A leading industrial hardware manufacturer is seeking an Experienced Press Operator.
Progressive Die Set-Up and Operation
60 Ton – 400 Ton Coil Fed
Must be able to set safety device such as Light Curtains and Pull Backs.
Must be familiar with PLS Controls and Servo Feeds.
Position requires a complete background in press working including:
Single and continuous strokes, emergency stops, die
Protection, PLS, Ram adjustments, Die clamping,
Pilot releases, Cradle functions, Selection of materials
and safety procedures.
Download Application Form
Download Application Form for Off-line Printing, Click here .