Here at Eberhard we live by four core values: PRIDE, INTEGRITY, PASSION, and ACCOUNTABILITY
We are a Federal Contractor and proud to be an equal opportunity employer including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Click the following links to view:
The EEO "The Law" Poster.
The EEO Supplement Poster.
The Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact Human Resources at 440-268-2060.
Federal Law Requirement for E-verify:
Eberhard Manufacturing Company currently has the following open positions:
Plant Openings: 5
Office Openings: 1
Please send applications / resumes to email@example.com
EBERHARD MFG. CO.
ATTN: HR DEPT.
21944 DRAKE RD.
STRONGSVILLE, OHIO 44149
We are a federal contractor. / Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Plan/ Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled /Drug-Free Workplace / E-Verify
NOTE: Please provide an application form with your resume and send a separate application for each position you apply for and include the Job Requisition Number.
Electrical Engineer (#5S-2019)
- Support new product development of electro- mechanical products
- Expand into new electronic product lines while supporting the legacy electro-mechanical products currently in production
- Conceptualize and build latching mechanisms that use electro- mechanical technologies
- Supporting sales and occasionally attending trade shows and traveling to visit customers as needed on new developmental projects
- Use engineering principals to design products
- Trouble shoot technical problems involving product performance, production launch
- Perform a variety of engineering tasks using appropriate engineering tools such as CAD, DFMEA, in the planning and design of electrical products and wire harness assemblies
- Act as project leader and participate in all phases of development including creation, prototypes, testing and analysis while monitoring adherence to time lines and minimizing costs
- Work individually and collaboratively with other engineers, designers, manufacturing personnel, managers, sales staff, suppliers and customers to complete product development assignments
- Must be able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and customer presentations
- Hands on worker to assist, prove, and/or improve designs
- Works well under pressure, willingness to meet tight deadlines
- Desire to continue learning new skills and techniques thru in house training, outside training / course work, seminars, and trade shows
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 5 years of design experience using a modern ECad tool. Experience with Eagle is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of design experience in embedded systems (microcontrollers and/or FPGAs). Experience with PIC microcontrollers is a plus.
- Ability to hand solder thru hole and SMT PCB components for rework, troubleshooting, and rapid prototyping.
- Ability to conceptualize and design PCB assemblies from schematic level to PCB layout design.
- Experience routing wire harnesses using CAD tools.
- Ability to write and interpret C code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Electro-mechanical Product design experience, full understanding and usage of 3D Inventor or Solidworks software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong expediting and project management skills
- Strength in math, science, and computers
- Minimum five years of applicable engineering experience
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or applicable Bachelor Degree (Master’s Degree is a plus)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: (including educational requirements)
- Understanding of basic RF design principles
- Understanding of ISO standards
- Experience prototyping, testing, and evaluating electronic and electro-mechanical devices or systems
- Experience with Engineering technical documentation including bills and materials, EN/ECN processes
Experienced Tool and Die Maker (#4-2019)
- Build or repair all Tooling and Dies in an efficient manner.
- Produce Proto-types
- Develop and enhance current parts and tooling
- Must be able to trouble shoot multi station progressive dies
- Quote a reasonable amount of time to complete a job
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Operate Tool Room equipment
- Read and understand Blue Prints
- Heat-treating procedures
- Able to make Basic Detail Prints of die sections
- Must be able to work on Multiple Jobs at one time
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Inspect parts
- ISO experience
- Tow Motor operation
- Basic computer skills
- Journeyman’s card or equivalent
(2) Experienced Single Hit Presses/Piece Work/Automatics (#7-2019)
$17.58/hr plus incentive
A leading industrial hardware manufacturer is seeking an Experienced Press Operator.
- Progressive Die Set-Up and Operation
- 60 Ton – 400 Ton Coil Fed
- Must be able to set safety device such as Light Curtains and Pull Backs.
- Must be familiar with PLS Controls and Servo Feeds.
Position requires a complete background in press working including:
- Single and continuous strokes, emergency stops, die protection, PLS, ram adjustments, die clamping, pilot releases, cradle functions, selection of materials and safety procedures.
Screw Machine Operator - DAVENPORT (#8-2019)
$21.22/hr plus incentive
- A leading industrial hardware manufacturer is seeking an Experienced Press Operator.
- Strong experience in setup, operation and troubleshooting of Davenport Screw Machine.
- Potential employee must be able to set up jobs on his/her own and run production on all Multi Spindle Davenports.
- Ideal candidate must know how to read blue prints and use measuring instruments to measure parts.
Single Hit Press/ Automatic Trainee (Req. #9-2019)
$17.58/hr plus incentive
Progressive Die Set-Up and Operation - 60 Ton – 400 Ton Coil Fed
Once hired, you will be trained to set safety devices such as Light Curtains and Pull Backs.
The ideal candidate will have some background in press work; however, on the job training will be provided given that this is a trainee position.
Press work knowledge includes the following:
- Single and continuous strokes
- Emergency stops
- Die Protection
- Ram adjustments
- Die clamping
- Pilot releases
- Cradle functions
- Selection of materials
- Safety procedures
Fill Application Form
Fill Application Form , Click here .