Here at Eberhard we live by four core values: PRIDE, INTEGRITY, PASSION, and ACCOUNTABILITY
We are a Federal Contractor and proud to be an equal opportunity employer including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Click the following links to view:
The EEO "The Law" Poster.
The EEO Supplement Poster.
The Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact Human Resources at 440-268-2060.
Federal Law Requirement for E-verify:
Eberhard Manufacturing Company currently has the following open positions:
Plant Openings: 2
Office Openings: 3
Please send applications / resumes to email@example.com
EBERHARD MFG. CO.
ATTN: HR DEPT.
21944 DRAKE RD.
STRONGSVILLE, OHIO 44149
We are a federal contractor. / Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Plan/ Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled /Drug-Free Workplace / E-Verify
NOTE: Please provide an application form with your resume and send a separate application for each position you apply for and include the Job Requisition Number.
Production Planner (#2S-2019)
Eberhard Manufacturing is an established Vehicular and Industrial Hardware Manufacturer who is currently seeking a Production Planner who is detail oriented, enthusiastic, and hands-on.
- Review Assigned Planner
- Print, process and distribute work order packets to the production floor
- Scan completed work orders and associated documents for record retention
- Identify and issue process evaluation orders as required
- Investigate & resolve piece count discrepancies by making inventory transactions /adjustments as required
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate math skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Personal computer skills
- Minimum two years of production planning via utilization of ERP software such as Oracle, SAP, Infor Visual
- Demonstrated knowledge of part masters, BOM Structures and MFG Routing Operations
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: (including educational requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced mathematical skills
- Understanding principles of DBR Scheduling
Cross Area Competencies:
- Cross train for Plating Dispatch & Truck Routing
- Understanding of purchasing minimums, price breaks and blanket orders
- Familiarity with outside processing, batch sizing and lead times
- Make labels for work orders
- Production Planning: 3 years (Preferred)
Customer Service Representative (#6S-2019)
Eberhard Manufacturing is an established Vehicular and Industrial Hardware Manufacturer who is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative that is aggressive, enthusiastic, and hands-on. Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills and high attention to detail. Requires experience in customer service, preferably related to industrial / technical products in a manufacturing environment.
Must have a minimum of 4 years of related experience in manufacturing or industrial customer service, order entry and sales, or a bachelor’s degree in a related field, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Primary point of contact for all customer service and support functions. Create and maintain the highest standard of service and professionalism in conjunction with providing input and support to achieve company goals.
- Able to understand an industrial/technical product line and provide solutions to customers.
- Responsible for incoming communication (phone calls, emails, etc.) from customers, prospective customers, and sales reps regarding orders, quotes, pricing, problem solving,etc.
- Enter all required information into the computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database, ensuring accuracy and timelines.
Job Requirements / Basic Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization providing courteous, timely and accurate information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize situations requiring urgent attention is critical. Strong time management and organization skills are required.
- Demonstrated competencies in computer software -- MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) and Visual). Previous Visual experience a plus.
Industrial Designer (#9S-2018)
Eberhard Manufacturing is seeking a creative person to work on new product concepts through production for the OEM customer base.
- Must be able to take a project from start to finish – including design, project management, documentation, testing, and pilot production. Documentation skills must be strong.
- Work individually and as part of a team on development assignments.
- New product design: Use defined objectives to create new product. This will include concepts, renderings, FDM models and use of 3D Inventor / 2D AutoCAD drawings. Additional duties include cost estimating analysis and tracking project releases through the first production run.
- Product enhancements: Create concepts and product styling to improve the aesthetics, ergonomics and function of current products.
- Test performance standards: Establish acceptable testing standards for product variations
- Support Sales Development and occasionally attend trade shows and travel to visit customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Must have 5-10 years in Product Development / Product Design and be familiar with stampings, die-casting, plastic molding, and assembly techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk products (3D Inventor / 2D AutoCAD).
- Working knowledge and ability in using computer generated rendering software.
(Software package open at this time)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Capability of conducting professional and organized design sessions with customers.
- Power Point presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design is required.
Experienced Inspector (#3-2019)
Will inspect machined and fabricated parts and assemblies.
- Ability to take accurate measurements using Standard hand held and bench-type measuring devices.
- Basic MS Windows, MS Office Skills
- Intermediate or higher experience in Excel is desired
- Blueprint reading/understanding
- CMM operation and programming
- Intermediate communication skills for
- Report generation (Microsoft Word)
- Email interactions
- Database reporting
- Intermediate math skills
Additional desired experience in:
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Root cause analysis experience or similar problem solving techniques
- Minimum: High school diploma
- Desired: Trade school or college coursework in Quality or related functions
- Associate Degree in a direct or closely related technical function is a strong plus
Required work experience:
- Minimum of Two years, recent experience as an Inspector
Experienced Tool and Die Maker (#4-2019)
- Build or repair all Tooling and Dies in an efficient manner.
- Produce Proto-types
- Develop and enhance current parts and tooling
- Must be able to trouble shoot multi station progressive dies
- Quote a reasonable amount of time to complete a job
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Operate Tool Room equipment
- Read and understand Blue Prints
- Heat-treating procedures
- Able to make Basic Detail Prints of die sections
- Must be able to work on Multiple Jobs at one time
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Inspect parts
- ISO experience
- Tow Motor operation
- Basic computer skills
- Journeyman’s card or equivalent
Fill Application Form
Fill Application Form , Click here .