Federal Law Requirement for E-verify: English Version (.PDF) / Spanish Version (.PDF)
FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Scroll Down for More Information
Eberhard Manufacturing Company currently has the following open positions:
Office Positions: 2 Opening(s)Plant Positions: 3 Opening(s)
Spot and Projection Welder - Experienced #18-2017
A leading industrial hardware manufacturer is seeking an Experienced
Spot and Projection Welder. Must be experienced in weld setting for spot and projection with ability to do your own set-ups. Assembly experience is a plus
Excellent benefits package.
May also apply in person or send application / resume to
EBERHARD MFG. CO.
ATTN: HR DEPT.
21944 DRAKE RD.
STRONGSVILLE, OHIO 44149
NOTE: Please provide an application form with your resume and send a separate application for each position you apply for.
We are a federal contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Plan
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled
Drug-Free Workplace / E-Verify
Electro-Mechanical Engineer #5S-2017
Eberhard Manufacturing Company is a well-established industrial hardware latching manufacturer located in Strongsville, OH. We are looking for a highly motivated and goal oriented candidate who can conceptualize and design latching mechanisms using electro-mechanical technologies. As a member of our engineering team, the person who fills this position will work individually and collaboratively with other engineers, designers, manufacturing personnel, managers, sales staff, suppliers and customers to complete product development assignments. The ideal candidate will utilize engineering principals to participate in all phases of new product development including creation, prototypes, testing and analysis.
- Supporting new product development for electro-mechanical products.
- Expanding into new electronic product lines while supporting the legacy electro-mechanical products
currently in production
- Conceptualizing new electronic latching platforms using electro-mechanical technologies
- Supporting sales and occasionally attending trade shows and traveling to visit customers as needed on
new developmental projects
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Minimum five years of applicable electronic engineering experience
- BSEE or BSME
- Electro-mechanical product design experience, full understanding and usage of Autodesk Electrical,
3D Inventor, or SolidWorks software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strength in math, science, and computers
- Strong expediting and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Employer Paid Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Assistance
- Employer Paid Long/Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Go to our Website: www.eberhard.com
Print Application from Website and send to email@example.com
Military Sales Manager #6S-2017
A well-established industrial hardware manufacturer located in a suburb southwest of Cleveland, OH is looking for a highly motivated and goal oriented Military Sales Manager who will be accountable for the development of new military customers that will lead to distribution and growth in both current and emerging markets. As a member of our sales team, the person who fills this position will work individually and collaboratively with regional sales managers, engineers, customer service and other staff to ensure information is shared in a timely manner and to ensure team alignment around specific and strategic customer plans and objectives. This individual will also lead the strategy for achieving sales plan budgets. The ideal candidate will take ownership of the relationship with key decision makers for assigned accounts to ensure Eberhard is viewed as a value-added partner who meets their present and future needs.
- Lead the overall strategy of customer specific plans with new and existing National Military customers
- Develop new and modified products to meet the Military market needs and customer demands
- Manage the new opportunity pipeline to ensure a high quality portfolio of opportunities is available within the
assigned military accounts
- Support sales development and attend trade shows and travel a minimum of 50% of the time
to visit customers as needed
- Minimum five years of sales experience in outside sales with preferred sales background selling to the Military
Equipment OE’s or prior experience selling through TACOM.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution - Previous sales experience with a proven track record showing results
may be considered in place of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to understand and read blueprints
- A strong aptitude for mechanical applications and problem solving
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Experience in using all external and internal sales reporting systems such as IRI and Margin Minder
- Understanding of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Works well under pressure, willingness to meet tight deadlines
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
EXPERIENCED CNC PROGRAMMER / OPERATOR #17-2017
Applicant must have good working
knowledge of CNC controlled machines (IE. Mills and Lathes with live tooling),
with a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience.
Must have the ability to program manually using G&M codes without software
and have a good working knowledge of Contour Cam,
Bob Cad or similar Smart Cam offline programming.
Candidate must be able to edit programs at machine.
REQUIREMENTS include set up/operation
of CNC milling machine and lathe with y-axes, using
Fanuc Controls, CNC Lathe using Fanuc Controls. Must be able to calibrate speeds and feeds
Full time 1st shift position
Competitive compensation and excellent benefit package.
Industrial hardware manufacturer requires self-motivated, independent worker with
minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical & mechanical maintenance.
Responsible for repairs to manufacturing equipment & facilities.
Strong diagnostic electrical skills up to 480 volts 3 phase &
PLC troubleshooting required.
PLC programming a plus.